Apricot is a delicious fruit that is naturally sweet. This is laden with vitamins, fibre, and antioxidants such as beta carotene and vitamins A, C, and E. It can be eaten fresh or dried and make a quick and easy addition to yogurt, salads and main courses. This offers many health benefits ranging from helping keep the skin healthy, preventing anaemia to protecting the liver. Make apricot a part of your regular diet to harvest the benefits.
- Good for eye health as it contains Vitamins A and E.
- Can keep skin healthy and fight skin damage.
- Apricots contain both soluble and insoluble fibre which is good for digestion.
- The potassium content can help reduce high blood pressure and risk of stroke.
- Can protect the liver from oxidative stress.
- Helps to prevent anaemia as it has iron.