Black Cumin is a tiny black seed that is a nutrition powerhouse. It has vitamins, crystalline nigellone, amino acids, iron, sodium, potassium, saponin, crude fibre, proteins and fatty acids like linolenic and oleic acids, volatile oils, alkaloids, and calcium. This is widely used in India, the Middle East, and parts of Morth Africa. It’s predominantly used to season curries, rice, breads and sweets. It has many medicinal qualities and can help relieve joint pain, prevent cancer, manage sugar levels and more.
- Black Cumin helps Diabetics to manage their sugar levels.
- Consuming ground Black Cumin seeds with a little honey will boost memory.
- Consumed with warm water, honey and lemon, this aids weight loss.
- This can help to prevent cancer.
- A handful of cumin seeds heated with mustard oil can help relieve joint pain.
- Cumin seeds mixed with warm water helps cure breathing troubles.
- This boosts immunity.