Brown Chana is commonly known as Bengal Gram. This is first soaked and then boiled to extract the nutty taste and grainy texture. This can be used to prepare snacks or mixed with other vegetables to create an array of delicious dishes. This is one of the best sources of protein for vegetarians. This contains Vitamins A & C, Calcium, Iron, Potassium ad plenty of fibre. The health benefits range from aiding digestion to regulating blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
- Rich in soluble fibre, it aids digestion.
- Helps to control blood sugar.
- Regulates blood pressure.
- Lowers the risk of heart disease.
- Highly beneficial to treat iron deficiency anaemia.