Cold pressed coconut oil retains cocositol, (a naturally occurring plant alcohol found in abundant quantities in coconut) to a significantly greater extent when compared to the industrial method. Cocositol blocks the development of amyloid-beta plaques in the brain. (The formation of these a-beta plaques is one of the key causes of memory deficiency and Alzheimer’s disease). Cocositol is helpful in generation of new neuron cells as well.
- Liver, Kidney and Gall Bladder Health: Medium Chain Fatty Acid (MCFAs) in coconut oil reduces workload on the liver and supports its function by preventing accumulation of fat. Coconut oil also helps in preventing kidney and gall bladder diseases. It is a remedy in dissolving kidney stones.
- Heart Diseases: Coconut oil is highly beneficial for the cardio vascular system. It helps in strengthening the heart’s muscular structures.
- Promotes healthy metabolism & improves immunity: Boosts energy and endurance, remedy for treating pancreatitis.
- Immune System: With antifungal, antimicrobial, antibacterial and antiviral properties, coconut oil strengthens the immune system.
- Diabetes: Intake Controls Blood Sugar Levels & Improves Insulin Secretion.
- Bone Health: Coconut oil improves the ability of our body to absorb the needed minerals like calcium and magnesium.
- Healing Wounds & Burns: It promotes fast healing and recovery from cuts and burns.
- Skin Care: Coconut oil is an excellent nourishing ointment & effective moisturizer on all types of skins.
- Hair Care: Coconut oil is one of the best natural nutrition for hair. It provides the essential proteins required for nourishing damaged hair, helps in healthy growth of hair.
There are no reviews yet.