Dry Ginger Powder is the ground form of dried ginger roots. This is used to season various dishes and provides a mild taste. It contains Folate, Potassium, Riboflavin, Niacin, Phosphorus, Iron, Magnesium, Zinc, Vitamin C and Vitamins B3 and B6. This is mostly valued for its medicinal qualities and has been used in Indian, Asian, Roman, Greek, Chinese and Arab medicine. Its health benefits include promoting weight loss, relieving morning g sickness in pregnant women to even reducing the growth of cancerous tumours.
- Reduces the growth of cancerous tumours.
- Dry ginger powder with jaggery is a traditional cure for jaundice.
- Lowers levels of cholestrol.
- Good for controlling high blood sugar.
- Promotes weight loss by improving digestion.
- Helps relieve nausea and morning sickness in pregnant women.
- Helps reduce inflammation in the body.