Flax Seeds are popularly known as linseeds and are small oil seeds that originated in the Middle East many thousands of years ago. In recent times, they have been topping the charts as a health food. This is a very good sources of Omega 3 fatty acids and high quality protein for vegetarians. This also contains plenty of magnesium, thiamine, phosphorus, copper, manganese and is a very good source of dietary fibre. It has many health benefits such as weight loss, lowering high blood pressure levels, preventing cancer and more.
- Helps those who want to lose weight.
- Promote heart health and cuts down the risk of strokes.
- Rich in fibre, this improves your digestive health.
- Can help in preventing cancer especially breast and prostate cancer.
- Can lower levels of high blood sugar.
- Best source of Omega 3 fatty acids for vegetarians.
- Reduces high blood pressure.