- Kala jeera is high in vitamin-e which helps in keeping the skin healthy and young.
- Kala jeera also has antiseptic and anti-microbial properties
- It keeps various viral infections at bay. They help in boosting the immunity of the body.
- Kala jeera seeds are rich in iron
- Vitamin e present in Kala jeera triggers the anti-aging processes within the body
Preservative Free, No Artificial Colors, Natural
It can be used for curry dishes. A tincture can be made from it by pouring boiling water over a small number of seeds creating an aromatic tea. can mix with flour to be baked into bread or on top of Naan and Pita Bread. Commonly, it is mixed with garlic and/or honey. Kala Jeera can be added to salad dressings or sprinkled over a soup or salad.