Fenugreek is a small seed that’s used in plenty in Indian cooking. It’s also used in the Meditteranean region, Southern Europe and Western Asia.It contains choline, inositol, Vitamins A & D, B Vitamins , biotin, iron, soluble and insoluble fibre. This has been used widely both in traditional Indian and Chinese medicine.
- Fenugreek can boost the levels of testosterone in men.
- Can help control diabetes and manage blood sugar levels.
- Fenugreek reduces the incidence of heartburn.
- Can lower levels of bad cholesterol and protect from heart disease.
- Alleviates digestive problems such as gastritis and constipation.
- Suppresses appetite and helps promote weight loss.