Rajma Chitra is a variety of Kidney Beans that is red in colour and also known as the ‘speckled kidney beans.’ This is used in curries and as a side dish widely across India. This is rich in protein, fibre and essential nutrients such as iron, copper, folate and manganese. It has many medicinal qualities. It improves memory power, regulates blood sugar in diabetics, keeps one younger for longer and even helps prevent cancer. Make sure this is part of your diet.
- Improves heart health and prevents fatty liver.
- Lowers high blood pressure.
- Improves memory power.
- Loaded with antioxidants, it helps prevent cancer.
- Strengthens bones and helps to prevent osteoporosis.
- The antioxidants keep you younger for longer.
- Provides better blood sugar control.