Sambar Powder is a unique blend of spices and sambar is adal-based dish that’s a hot favourite in South India. This is highly nutritious as the turmeric, coriander seeds and chana dal in the sambar powder are rich in iron. Mustard seeds are abundant in magnesium and selenium. Dietary fibre helps in boosting digestion and many of the ingredients in sambar powder do just that. This can be eaten hot with rice, idli, dosa, vadai and more.
- Improves digestion and boosts immunity.
- Mustard seeds and turmeric in sambar powder help prevent cancer.
- Can protect the liver from damage by toxins.
- Helps treat skin diseases such as psoriasis and contact dermatitis.
- It can help prevent the formation of tumours.