Cold Pressed Sesame Oil also known as gingelly or til oil and is extracted from sesame seeds using a traditional wooden mill. This is used in Indian, South Asian, Chinese and Southeast Asian cuisines. This has a very high smoke point making it ideal for deep frying and high temperature cooking. This contains fatty acids, sterol, phospholipids, wheat germ phenol, choline and Vitamin E. It offer health benefits such as reducing high B.P., alleviates stress and pain to preventing cancer.
- Contains anti-cancerous compounds that help prevent cancer.
- Rich in iron and keeps anaemia at bay.
- Reduces high blood pressure.
- Contains magnesium and calcium that alleviate stress.
- Improves digestion as it’s high in fibre.
- Reduces pain and promotes good sleep.
- Boosts hair growth.