Turmeric Powder is known as the “Golden Spice.” It lends a warm spiciness and a distinct yellow hue to food. This is a staple in many Indian curries and dishes like biryani. This is prized for its many medicinal properties. The curcumin compound in the turmeric is what activates these. It contains iron, potassium, Vitamin C, manganese, protein and more. It has many health benefits ranging from relieving pain, providing anti-aging benefits to preventing cancer.
- Turmeric improves the brain’s cognitive abilities.
- Lowers the risk of heart disease.
- Can help prevent cancer.
- Works against depression.
- Turmeric is anti-aging and can prevent chronic diseases.
- Added to milk, it cures colds and coughs,
- Brings down inflammation and relieves pain.