- Good for cold and cough
- Good for weight loss and obesity
- It helps cure bronchitis and asthma
- It helps cure indigestion and gastrointestinal problems
- Cure for insomnia
- Helps to treat fever
We strive to provide 100% authentic products by maintaining the best & verified quality.
How to Use:
- Add 2 tbsp of Thippili Rasam Powder, 1/2 tbsp of thick tamarind paste, 1 smashed tomato, 2 to 3 crushed garlic pods (optional), and 3 cups of water to a dish for a family of two.
- Splutter mustard, jeera, red chillies, and asafoetida in oil or ghee in a Kadai.
- Stir in the curry leaves for the rasam after adding them, and then let it boil.
- Turn off the heat and add coriander leaves and salt if needed.
- Place in a serving bowl and seal for a short while.
- Serve steaming hot rice and ghee with boiling hot Thippili rasam.