- It has Pain Relieving Properties
- It may treat Bronchial Asthma
- It may protect against Neurotoxicity
- It may protect your Liver Health
- It has Antimicrobial Properties
We strive to provide 100% authentic products by maintaining the best & verified quality.
- Prepare about 10 ml of Tamarind/Tomato extract for preparing 750 ml of Rasam.
- Heat little oil in Kadai and splutter mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves and red chillies/Garlic (Optional).
- Now add Tamarind / Tomato extract along with 3 tbsp Ammi Rasam/Soup Mix.
- Add salt according to your taste.
- Leave it until it boils for 1 min and garnish it with curry leaves and coriander leaves. Hot Rasam is ready.