Thuyamalli Rice is an indigenous Indian rice variety that’s very tasty and healthy. The name is derived from the grains that look like a jasmine buds. This can be used to make very delicious biriyanis beside boiled rice. This is rich in protein and carbohydrates. This has many health benefits such as keeping the nervous system healthy and strong, strengthening immunity, improving the memory and so on.
- The nutrients in Thuyamalli Rice keep the nervous system healthy and strong.
- Rich in anti-oxidants, it keeps skin healthy and shiny.
- It helps to keep the internal organs younger for longer.
- It keeps the mind active and strengthens memory.
- Builds better immunity and protect you from various diseases.