Wheat flour is made from whole wheat which is one of the healthiest grains. This is a staple in North Indian households and can be used to make chapathis, parathas and also baked goods such as breads, biscuits and more. This is one of the most popular grains used across the globe. It is a good source of dietary fiber, magnesium, tryptophan, manganese, plenty of B vitamins which includes Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, folate, pantothenic acid. This has many health benefits such as bringing down the risk of heart disease, keeping eyes and skin healthy to preventing cancer. Good for diabetics as it helps regulate blood sugar levels.
- Helps regulate blood sugar levels.
- Lowers your risk of heart disease.
- Reduces your risk for stroke.
- Supports healthy digestion and prevents constipation.
- Can help you prevent cancer.
- Promotes weight loss.
- Keeps eyes and skin healthy.