Bajra Flour or Pearl Millet Flour is a very common millet in India and used to make rotis. This has a nutty flavour. This is rich in fibre and protein and contains essential minerals like magnesium, iron and phosphorous. This is gluten-free and is also a good choice for those on a weight loss diet. It has a slew of health benefits that range from preventing constipation, helping manage sugar levels to keeping the heart healthy.
- Perfect for weight loss diets as it keeps you fuller for longer.
- Rich in magnesium which helps diabetics manage sugar.
- Helps maintain heart and nerve functions.
- Lowers bad cholesterol and keeps the heart healthy.
- Rich in insoluble fibre, it prevents constipation.
- Abundant in iron, it keeps anaemia at bay.
- Good for those practising endurance sports.
There are no reviews yet.