- It functions as a natural body coolant.
- It helps in reducing blood sugar levels.
- It helps cure diabetes, constipation, acidity, heart disease, and cancer.
- Sabja seeds or basil seeds are beneficial for weight loss.
- Sabja seeds benefit the skin and hair.
Preservative Free, No Artificial Colors, Natural
Soak 2 tbsps of sabja seeds in a cup of warm water for fifteen minutes. After fifteen minutes, you can consume the seeds directly. You can also add sabja seeds to some drinks like lemonade, fruit juices, or coconut water. You can add it to salads, porridges, and some mixed fruits. You can sprinkle them on dessert, ice cream, yogurt, or oatmeal.
There are no reviews yet.