- Helps in losing weight
- Detoxifies your body
- Prevents cancer
- Cleanses your intestines & stomach
- It consists of potassium that helps in regulating heart rate & high blood pressure
- Helps in producing red blood cells
- Rich in vitamin B & produces calcium
- Prevents constipation
- Prevents skin deformation & wrinkles
We strive to provide 100% authentic products by maintaining the best & verified quality.
Pepper is extensively used in the wintry cuisine of North India, to impart warmth and pungency to veg dishes. In the South, it is used as a flavouring spice in non-veg preparations. Pepper incidentally is an important spice in the Indian four-spice classic ‘Garam Masala’. Peppercorns boiled in water along with basil leaves are said to relieve chest congestion and asthmatic condition.
There are no reviews yet.