Black raisins are made by drying out black grapes and easily rank amongst the healthiest foods on the planet. They are naturally sweet and nutritious You can eat them as they are or use them while preparing smoothies, desserts, creals, porridge and also as a garnish on salads. They are very rich in fibre, iron, calcium and boron besides antioxidants. For endurance athletes, they work as well as expensive sports chews. They offer many health benefits such as helping lower B.P. and cholesterol levels, keeping bones strong and more.
- They help to maintain gut health and prevent constipation.
- A handful of black raisins a day gives you the daily requirement of iron and prevents anaemia.
- These are very good for keeping teeth healthy.
- The high amounts of calcium keep bones healthy.
- They are good for sexual health and fertility of men and women.
- Eating raisins early in the morning helps in lowering blood pressure.
There are no reviews yet.