Black Sesame seeds are one of oldest condiments known to man. These nutrient-rich seeds can boost your rice, noodles, cereals, or any other dish. This lends a nutty flavour to yoghurt or smoothies when added in. This contains healthy fats such as polyunsaturated fatty acids and Omega-6 besides fibre, iron, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus. Health benefits range from anti-aging, building bone strength to decreasing the risk of cancer.
- Decreases the risk of cancer.
- Relieves constipation and indigestion.
- Stabilises blood pressure levels.
- Keeps bones strong and prevents osteoporosis.
- Has an anti-aging effect.
There are no reviews yet.