Dalchini Moggu or cinnamon comes from the inner bark of trees scientifically known as Cinnamomum. This is highly aromatic and adds a rich flavour to curries, biriyanis and other gravies. This is also used in American and European cuisines. This has many diverse health benefits ranging from treating chronic wounds, regulating blood sugar and blood pressure levels to helping prevent cancer and Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Treats certain fungal infections.
- Regulates blood sugar levels.
- Can help prevent Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Helps treat and heal chronic wounds.
- Can help prevent cancer.
- Helps regulate blood pressure levels.
- Can treat asthma.
- Promotes anti-aging.