Coriander powder is made from the seeds of the coriander plant. It infuses dishes with a mild flavour and aroma. This is widely used in Indian cuisine besides Spanish, Mexican and Latin cuisine. This is packed with fibre, manganese, protein, magnesium, and iron besides ascorbic acid or vitamin C. It has detoxifying, antiseptic, antifungal, and antioxidant properties. This improves the digestive system, cures skin disorders, reduces bad cholesterol levels and high blood pressure and more.
- Coriander powder is rich in dietary fibre and this helps smooth bowel movement.
- Reduces bad cholesterol levels.
- Helps to lower blood pressure.
- Detoxifies the system.
- Cures skin disorders such as dryness, eczema and fungal infections.
- Can help prevent cancer through inhibiting inhibit cell invasion and migration.
- Balances the hormones and clears menstrual irregularities.