Fennel Seeds have a mild, licorice-like flavor. They are used in a wide variety of Indian preparations from curries to being used as a mouth freshener. These are a rich source of nutrients such as potassium, magnesium, iron, selenium, manganese , Vitamin C and calcium. They are beneficial to lactating mothers. They are known to have cancer-fighting abilities, boost brain health, promote weight loss and more.
- Fennel Seeds curb the appetite and promote weight loss.
- Aanethole, a key compound in fennel seeds has cancer-fighting properties.
- It’s good for lactating mothers as it increases milk production
- They can boost brain health and function.
- Can help relieve menopausal symptoms.
- It stops the growth of harmful bacteria.
There are no reviews yet.