Ragi is a super grain and Ragi Flour is made by either crushing dried grains or sprouting, drying and then grinding the Ragi or Finger Millet. This makes nutritious idlis and dosas. Widely cultivated in India and Africa, it’s an abundant source of good carbohydrates, calcium, iron, amino acids and more. Its range of health benefits include managing blood sugar levels in diabetics, promoting milk production in lactating mothers, fighting aging and strengthening the body and immune system.
- Helps those with liver disorders, asthma and heart weakness.
- The rich iron content prevents and treats anaemia.
- Manages and controls sugar levels in diabetics.
- It increases milk production in lactating mothers.
- Safe for people suffering from gluten allergy and celiac disease,
- Reduces levels of anxiety and depression.
- Taken regularly, it fights aging and degenerative diseases.
There are no reviews yet.