Green Peas Dry come from harvesting the peapods and then drying them. These come in handy when fresh peas are not available. They are popular across the globe and find place in Indian curries, gravies and snacks. This is very low in saturated fat, cholesterol and sodium. These are rich in protein, magnesium, phosphorus, vitamin A, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, folate, copper, thiamin and manganese, vitamin C, vitamin K, thiamin and manganese. A very good source of dietary fibre. Its immense health benefits include protecting from heart disease, prompting weight loss to building immunity.
- A good source of iron that keeps anaemia at bay.
- Boosts male fertility by increasing the sperm count and motility.
- Rich in vitamin C, it helps to build immunity.
- Abundant in the carotenoid pigment lutein which promotes eye health.
- Reduces the risk of heart disease.