Horse gram is a pulse crop which was widely cultivated and eaten in India since days of yore. It derived its English name from the fact that it was the staple food for horses and cattle. This is a super food and the most protein-rich lentil. Traditional medicine especially Ayurveda prescribes this for a range of ailments. This can burn fat fast promoting weight loss, treat skin and menstrual problems improve male fertility and so much more.
- Ayurvedic medicine recommends this for jaundice or water retention.
- This is a good fat burner and promotes weight loss.
- Improves male fertility and sperm count.
- Treats kidney stones and peptic ulcers.
- Can treat menstrual problems, haemorrhoids and urinary infections.
- Can heal leucoderma and is good for the skin.
- Helpful in managing sugar levels.
There are no reviews yet.