Jowar Roti Flour is a health alternative to maida or all-purpose flour. This can be used to make a variety of foods from idlis and dosas to porridge and rotis. Extremely nutritious, it contains calcium, iron, copper, phosphorous, potassium, zinc, and B vitamins. This is very good for diabetics. It has a host of health benefits ranging from promoting weight loss, boosting the body’s blood circulation and offering protection from heart disease.
- Good quality fibre improves digestion and helps weight loss.
- One of the best flours for diabetics.
- It has cholesterol-lowering properties.
- Boosts the body’s blood circulation.
- Abundant in iron, it keeps anaemia at bay.
- Keeps bones healthy and helps prevent osteoporosis.
There are no reviews yet.