Tamarind is a staple in Indian cooking. The juicy pulp lends a sour taste and is a prime ingredient for south Indian dishes like rasam. This is also used in noodle recipes, curries, sauces, and soups. One can also mix it into dips and chutneys. This contains calcium, iron, selenium, copper, potassium, zinc and magnesium besides Vitamins A and C. It has a plethora of health benefits such as controlling blood sugar levels, preventing malaria to keeping one young.
- Helps manage diabetes and hyperglycemia
- Brings down levels of high cholesterol
- Tamarind can provide relief to those with constipation
- Prevents malaria and microbial diseases.
- Antioxidants in tamarind keep you young.
- Tamarind is known for its skin exfoliating and lightening properties.
There are no reviews yet.