Pista or Pistachio has been eaten since 7000 B.C. This crunchy nut makes a healthy snack and can be used as a topping for cakes, biscuits muffins, cereals, porridge and salads. It’s also used to makes sweets and desserts. This is one of the most Vitamin B6 rich foods. Highly nutritious, pista is filled with healthy fats, fibre, protein, antioxidants and Vitamin B6 and thiamine.
- Pista can help you keep eyes healthy and prevent macular degeneration with age.
- Lowers levels of high cholesterol and blood pressure.
- It keeps the blood vessels healthy.
- Rich in antioxidants, it can keep cancer away.
- An abundant source of fibre, it promotes gut health and better digestion.
- It’s beneficial for those looking for weight loss as it keeps one fuller for longer.
- The low glycaemic index helps diabetics manage sugar.
There are no reviews yet.