Black Dates are delicious fruits that you can include in your daily diet. These make a great breakfast snack and can be easily added into porridge and cereals. You could even include these in baked dishes such as cakes or breads. Black Dates are a nutrient powerhouse and are rich in iron, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, folic acid, sulphur, copper, manganese, sugars, proteins and vitamins. This has plenty of therapeutic value and can strengthen bones, improve digestion, boost energy and so much more.
- This has both soluble and insoluble dietary fibre which improves digestion.
- Gives you an instant energy boost.
- This keeps hair strong and helps curb hair loss and dry hair.
- The potassium content protects from heart disease and strokes.
- Improves bone health and helps prevent osteoporosis.