Walnut is a round, single-seeded stone fruit that grows from the walnut tree. It makes a great snack anytime. It can be eaten whole or chopped and sprinkled over cereal, yoghurt or baked into cakes and biscuits, sprinkled into salads and more. This is a superfood that has manganese, phosphorus, vitamin B6, Vitamin E, copper, magnesium, essential fatty acids omega-3 and 6 and iron. It has many health benefits ranging from improving memory, keeping bones stronger to even helping protect from prostate and breast cancer.
- Omega-3 and 6 improve cognitive function and memory.
- Decreases cholesterol levels and helps prevent heart disease.
- Helps protect from prostate and breast cancer.
- Keeps skin looking healthier and younger.
- The biotin gives you strong hair and nails.
- Helps promote weigh loss.
- Keeps bones stronger and helps prevent osteoporosis.