The Bay Leaf is an aromatic leaf which is widely used in Indian cuisine. It’s also used in world cuisine especially in soups, stews and braises. It can be used whole, dried or ground. It was prized highly by the Greeks and the Romans, who saw it as a symbol of wisdom, peace, and protection. This is a rich source of calcium, manganese, iron, copper, potassium, selenium, zinc and magnesium.
- A rich source of Vitamin A, it plays a role in good skin health.
- The caffeic acid in this helps remove LDL or bad cholesterol from the heart.
- Rich in antioxidants and organic compounds, it helps fight cancer.
- Lowers stress hormones and helps fight anxiety.
- Can help manage blood sugar levels.
- Helps those with arthritis.
- Improves digestion as it acts as a diuretic.
There are no reviews yet.