Black Pepper is known as the “King of Spices”. Made by grinding peppercorns, these are the dried berries of the piper nigrum. This is one of the world’s most popular spices and has a sharp and mildly spicy flavor that works with diverse dishes. This can be used in curries, fried dishes, steaks, soups and so much more. Ayurveda uses this in the preparation of many types of medicines.
- Improves blood sugar metabolism and good for diabetics.
- It promotes good gut health and helps build immunity by fighting infections.
- This works as a natural pain reliever.
- Improves brain function.
- Can prevent cancer and slow down cancer cell growth in cancer patients.
- Can lower levels of bad cholesterol.
- Promotes weight loss.