Urad Dal, also known as Split Black Gram is an important lentil in South India. This is used to make the South Indian breakfast staple of idlis and dosas besides vadas, papad and so on. This contains iron, calcium, magnesium, folic acid, potassium, protein, Vitamin B and carbohydrates. This makes it rich source of nutrition especially for pregnant women. This is used in ayurvedic medicine. It boosts energy, improves digestion helps manage blood sugar levels and more.
- Ideal for pregnant women.
- The high level of iron keeps you energetic.
- Urad dal is rich in both soluble and insoluble fibre and this helps digest better.
- High levels of fibre, magnesium and potassium keep the heart healthy.
- Maintains bone health and prevents bone-related problems.
- It helps to manage blood sugar levels in diabetics.
- Bring radiant and glowing skin.