Flax Seeds: ➖➖➖➖
🎆Flax Seeds are popularly known as linseeds and are small oil seeds that originated in the Middle East many thousands of years ago. In recent times, they have been topping the charts as a health food.
🎆This is a very good sources of Omega 3 fatty acids and high quality protein for vegetarians. This also contains plenty of magnesium, thiamine, phosphorus, copper, manganese and is a very good source of dietary fibre.
🎆There’s some evidence it may help reduce your risk of heart disease, cancer, stroke, and diabetes.
🎆Flax seeds also helps to regulate Menstrual cycle.
SUNFLOWER SEED: ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
🌸Sunflower seeds are harvested from the flower head of the sunflower plant.
🌸While the seed itself is encased in a black and white striped shell, sunflower seeds are white and have a tender texture.
\🌸 Known for their distinct nutty flavor and high nutritional value, you can eat the seeds raw, roasted, or incorporated into other dishes.
Health Benefits: ➖➖➖➖➖➖
1.Due to its anti-inflammatory properties , sunflower seeds reduces inflammation.
2.Improves heart Health.
3. Sunflower seeds are a source of many vitamins and minerals that can support your immune system and increase your ability to fight off viruses.
4.Rich in anti-oxidants
5.Promotes healthy skin,hair and nails.
Pumpkin Seeds: ➖➖➖➖➖➖ Pumpkin seeds may be small, but they’re packed with full of valuable nutrients. Health
1.Rich in Antioxidants.
2. Pumpkin seeds are a rich source of healthy fats, fibers that are beneficial for the heart.
3. Pumpkin seeds are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
5. Improves Prostrate Health.
6.Helps in Hair Growth
7. Helps in weight loss. After dry roasting, all of them can be either ground finely or coarsely. Sweetness depends on your taste. 3/4 cup to 1 cup jaggery can be added. Dry roasting in low flame retains the nutrients of the food we make. Highly recommended to dry roast in low flame. This ladoo can be stored in an air-tight container and consumed in a week.